Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wet N Wild Fergie Collection: "Hollywood Walk Of Fame" Nail Polish


I finally found another Walgreen's close to me that has these frickin' Wet N Wild "Fergie" polishes.  I love this one-"Hollywood Walk Of Fame".  It has a clear base and multicolored star glitters and small bars.  So cute!  

I layered it on top of Sinful Colors "Star Fish", a cool pink creme:

(2 layers)

A little placement is necessary with the stars, but really you have to expect that of any glitters that have larger pieces inside.  The good news is that this has plenty of stars in the bottle, so getting them on your brush is no big deal:


Another win for Fergie!  I love it, although I can sort of "feel" the stars on my nails.  I probably should have doubled up on top coat.

What do you think of Hollywood Walk Of Fame?



No comments:

Post a Comment