Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Icing "After Party" Nail Polish

How's your Saturday going?  Is it hot like mine??  I am not cut out for mid-90's.  If the heat could just peak at 80, I'd be happy.  Well that's all my pissing & moaning for today :D

Here is another nail polish from Icing!  "After Party" is a multi-colored, shard type glitter in a clear base.  I used one layer on top of 3 layers of Petites "Utopia":



"Utopia" is a teal polish with a duochrome flash.  It can look turquoise and then dark blue depending on the lighting:

 Topped with "After Party":

This picture is with no flash, which makes it look crappy indoors, however- I like how you can see the contrast of the glitter vs Utopia here. This is closer to what this combo looks like in "real life":


I really love Icing polishes.  I feel like they stay "up" with trends and keep things interesting. I will leave you with a parting shot of my lil Sister's nails.  She was visiting me and we used Icing "Lipstick & Lovers" on her nails, which I hear tell is pretty close to Butter London "Disco Biscuit":


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment