Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Wet N Wild Fergie Collection: Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night

Limited released Wet N Wild collections are the bane of my existence. I love them so much and always have such a difficult time tracking them down (which is probably why I love them so much in the first place- you know, the whole 'hunting & gathering' thing that is inside all of us.  All worth it for the rush of joy that I feel when I finally track down what I'm looking for!).  This new "Fergie" collection (named for Fergie from The Black Eyed Peas, who is a WnW Ambassador) is not available everywhere.  I've checked several Walgreen's (7 total) and was finally able to find one (in Massachusetts, I might add- while we were visiting family) and they didn't even have all of the ones I've seen online. "Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night" is the ONE I was after- it's a clear base with small black glitters and larger gold hex glitters.  It is fantastic.

PS. Do you know how weird you sound asking the teenage girl working at Walgreen's if they have the new "Fergie Wet N Wild" polishes?  I mean, it didn't stop me from doing it, but I did sound like a weirdo, especially since the girl had NO CLUE what I was referring to!

Here it is, layered over Cult Nails "Devious Nature":

(2 layers of Devious Nature; 1 layer of TGBAGN)



And here's a shot of Devious Nature before I layered over it.  Such a perfect hot pink and it applies like a jelly-creme.  Delicious!

Have you been able to find these near you? Which Fergie polishes are the must haves?


No comments:

Post a Comment