Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

China Glaze Fast Track Nail Polish (Hunger Games) Plus Comparison

Another one from China Glaze's Hunger Games collection!  This is "Fast Track", and it's a taupe colored polish with gold flake glitter particles.  I thought that this was close to my Essence Colour & Go "Irreplaceable", so I ignored this color at first.  Then, upon the realization that I only needed this one polish to complete my HG collection, I threw it in my basket at Sally's (OK, placed it, not threw).

(2 layers)
Sunlight

Bleh.  I really don't like this color on me.  I do not think it compliments my skin AT ALL.  That being said, I think it would be really pretty on someone with a warmer skin tone.

Flash
 OK, this picture below does sorta make me love it a little more.  Look at the gold!  Really pretty:
Close up!
Here is my comparison to Essence "Irreplaceable":


As you can see, the Essence polish is cooler and lighter which in turn makes it more suitable for my skin tone.  These colors are not twins, but they are definitely second cousins :D

You may be able to find "Fast Track" in your Sally's clearance bin right now.  Essence is sold for 99 cents at Ulta and other retailers!



No comments:

Post a Comment